When I realized that Kp was pressing her head into my hand as she often does. It occurs to me how aloof and peculiar this particular little beasty is, when she always surprises me with her strange barrage of affectionate displays. It's almost a ritual. You've no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure...but read on.
As I was stating; I needed cheering. What with lil' lisa's death, timmy moving away, and other random pissy things; I could use a hug-usually I'd look to Kp or Herbie for such a doling of friendliness but since Kp's not particularly fond of hugs, and although Herbie is fond of hugs, he 's only able to return a hug when given one-so no help there either. I opted for some mental cheering. What I found was this: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2C54W4I5AUNVS/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Cheers to Electrolux' nemesis for a grand review of something that cost more than my car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment